We pride ourselves on a private, individualized approach. We are also happy to invite your family or loved ones to be a part of your experience if that makes you the most comfortable.
Whole Woman’s Health of Minnesota is a new provider in Minnesota. We’re currently enrolling with insurance and Medicaid plans for credentialing. Until that process is complete, we are offering self-pay fees. Our fees are reasonable and financial assistance is available for those who need it. Please let us know if you need financial assistance when you make your appointment.
Our in-clinic abortion prices include everything you need as a part of your visit:
- Your ultrasound
- All necessary lab tests
- A private counseling and education/information session
- Local anesthesia (during abortion procedure)
- The abortion, whether by pill or procedure
- Light sedation and pain management medications
- Post-surgical aftercare, with a light snack and relaxing tea
- Your follow-up appointment