On June 24, 2022, the U.S. Supreme Court released its official decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, allowing Mississippi’s 15-week abortion ban to stand and overturning the precedent set by Roe v. Wade.
They have just turned their back on millions of people across the country who need abortion care. We will never do that. We are here. We’re not going away. Ever.
Whole Woman’s Health and Whole Woman’s Health Alliance will continue our long and proud tradition of providing high-quality, compassionate, personal abortion care in states where pregnant people’s needs and rights are still respected and protected under law.
- WWH and WWHA clinics are still operating in Baltimore, MD; Bloomington, MN; Alexandria, VA; Charlottesville, VA; and South Bend, IN.
- WWH offers abortion pills by mail to patients in Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Mexico, and Virginia.
- WWH is exploring plans to expand both our in-clinic and mail services into additional states where abortion is legally protected.
Additionally, we’ll do everything we can to help people obtain safe, timely, affordable care in states where safe and legal abortion services are going to be cruelly and unjustly revoked. Our Abortion Wayfinder program — already up and running — can help people:
- Schedule an in-clinic appointment at a WWH clinic in Maryland, Minnesota, or DC/Virginia.
- Schedule a Virtual Care telemedicine visit in Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Mexico, or Virginia.
- Cover all or part of the cost of out-of-state care.
- Plan travel to out-of-state clinics, including flights, hotels, and local logistical support services and recommendations.
And we’ll keep fighting like hell against the anti-liberty, anti-family, anti-rights extremists responsible for this monstrous attack on the people, families, and communities we serve until their full rights and access to the care they need have been restored and rebuilt.
This is a dark day, but with your support, we can be a beacon for people who need the kind of abortion care we have always offered and always will.