At Whole Woman’s Health, we understand the difficulty of raising a large fee in a short period of time for our patients without insurance or Medicaid coverage. Because we believe that everyone deserves access to safe, legal abortion care, regardless of their financial situation, we’ve come up with a number of ways to help those in financial need. Our dedicated phone staff will work with you to come up with a solution to your financial challenges.
Whole Woman’s Health helps our patients in a number of ways to ensure you receive the health care that you need:
- We accept insurance and Medicaid for abortion services in all states where we are allowed to.
- We employ a financial aid staff-member whose sole responsibility is to help you raise the money you need.
- We offer Student, Military, Medicaid and Travel discounts.
- We have our own Whole Woman’s Health abortion fund, the Stigma Relief Fund (donations always welcomed!)
- Whole Woman’s Health of Baltimore and the Whole Woman’s Health of the Twin Cities are currently able to see Medicaid recipients.
Remember: Most of our clinics are contracted with major health insurance companies, including Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Kaiser and Aetna. If we are not in your network, we can provide you with the correct paperwork for full or partial reimbursement.
Call us now, and we can guide you through a short financial assistance screening over the phone. After a few questions, we’ll be able to determine your eligibility and reduce the cost of the procedure.